South of Mljet and Northern Elaphiti
South of Mljet and Northern Elaphiti
Experience a unique private boat tour to the northern part of the Elaphiti Islands and magnificent south shores of Mljet.
Our idea is to combine two most popular tours and give you the opportunity to discover a bit of both. The northern parts of Elaphiti islands are a well preserved area with almost no population living there. The only inhabited place we will be visiting in this part is Šipanska Luka (Port of Šipan) on the Šipan island. Experience the traditional Mediterranean way of life this charming village managed to preserve as many locals still live out of fishing and agriculture, resisting the modern pace of life.
Desert islands Jakljan and Olipa are small and not very well known but both hide many natural beauties which are worth visiting. Due to well protected bays, this archipelago is often home to many private yachts and word celebrities that like to enjoy some privacy in this piece of Adriatic with total peace and quiet.
South parts of Mljet is home to some of the best and most attractive beaches in this part of the Adriatic.
Let us take you to a hidden natural laguna of Blaca bay or locally known as Limuni beach (eng. Lemons) you will never forget. Located on the very south of the island, this remote sandy beach offers a lot of privacy as it is very hard to be accessed. The shallow water prevents boats from accessing the beach area so we will drop anchor in front of the laguna and you can have a swim to the beach and explore the area on your own.
Saplunara is another very popular sandy beach, located just a short speedboat ride from Limuni. There is is a small village surrounded by a dense pine forest offering a place for a quick refreshment of light lunch.
In case you would like to visit the Mljet National Park, we advise booking our “Discover Mljet” full day tour. Alternatively, we can assist in arranging a car transfer (additionally charged) from the south of Mljet to the National Park and back.
Enjoy the panoramic views on our return to Dubrovnik, we will be happy to adjust the route to your preferences and stop for another dip in the sea or photo location.
We look forward welcoming you on board and discovering the best parts of Northern Elaphiti and south of Mljet.
Included in price
- Private skipper and fuel
- Soft drinks on board (mineral water, juices, local beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Dubrovnik city area, please contact us directly for more info)
- Snorkeling equipment
- GO Pro camera
- Insurance for all passengers and final cleaning
Departure and return
- Departure Point: Rijeka Dubrovačka, Tenturija (Upon agreement, we may collect you on other locations)
- Departure Time: From 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point (or other location as per agreement with your skipper): Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- INFORMATION REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE BOOKING: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to unsuitable weather conditions, you’ll be offered an alternative date or a full refund option.