Elaphiti islands half day tour
Elaphiti islands half day tour
Hop on board and let us take you to the famous Elaphiti Islands trio- Koločep, Lopud and Šipan.
If you’re dreaming of vast pine forests, olive groves, sandy beaches or crystal-clear bays with total peace and quiet, Elaphiti Islands are the place to be.
The private speedboat tour can be completely tailor-made and our experienced skippers will assist with helpful tips to make the best of your time on the tour.
We'll visit 3 islands, explore some caves and bays on the way, swim on the most beautiful beaches and snorkel in the Adriatic Sea. As per your preferences, you will have some free time to explore the islands on your own, have a nice lunch or just relax on the boat.
Koločep – or as locals call it “Kalamota”, is the southernmost inhabited island in Croatia and usually the first stop on our way as it is the closest one to Dubrovnik. We’ll visit Blue and Green caves where you will have the opportunity to swim, snorkel and take some fantastic photos. The magnificent turquoise sea will surely mesmerize you.
Lopud – is our next stop, famous for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, stunning natural scenery and rich history that dates back to the 6th century when the island was first inhabited. Bay of Šunj is home to one of the biggest and most attractive sandy beaches on this part of the Adriatic, rest assured we will pay it a visit from the seaside and have lots of fun here.
Lopud is economically the most developed of the Elaphiti Islands, in history it was famous for prospering shipping industry and sea trade as well as shipbuilding and agriculture.
Today the islands is a popular tourist destination, also known for its traditional cuisine, fresh seafood and locally-grown fruits and vegetables, if you like to have a lunch break on the island we will be happy to assist you with restaurant booking.
If you would like to explore the island a bit more, you can have a walk around, visit some of the most popular landamarks like Dominican and Franciscan monasteries and the Gjorgjić-Mayneri park. If you don't feel like walking, let's get back on the boat, enjoy complimentary drinks and get some tan listening to your favorite songs in the background.
Šipan – is the largest of the Elaphiti islands, it is covered in olive groves, vineyards, and citrus orchards.
Šipan also has a rich history and is home to several historic buildings and monuments. The island was once a favorite summer retreat for Dubrovnik's aristocracy, and many of the old stone houses and villas on the island date back to the 15th and 16th centuries. Some of the most notable landmarks on the island include the ruins of the Gothic-Renaissance Skočibuha castle, the Church of St. Stephen, and the Church of the Holy Spirit, located in the small coastal village of Suđurađ which we will visit as the last island stop on our Elaphiti tour.
If we'll have time on our way back, we can drop anchor for another dip in the sea at some of the well secluded bays with crystal clear water your skipper will be happy to show you.
Private transfer will be organized from your accommodation to the meeting point, where your skipper will be waiting.
The above details are the general highlights of our Elaphiti Islands tour and there might be some changes in itinerary due to time/weather limitations or your preferences, all our tours are private and can be completely tailor made, which means by your wishes or recommendations by our experienced skippers. Variety of drinks will be served on board ( wine, beer, soft drinks, water). A half day trip lasts 4 hrs and a full day trip up to 8 hrs. At the end of boat tour, we will organize a private transfer to bring you back to your accommodation richer for an amazing sea experience around the Elaphiti Islands.
Included in price
- Private skipper and fuel
- Soft drinks on board (mineral water, juices, local beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Dubrovnik city area, please contact us directly for more info)
- Snorkeling equipment
- GO Pro camera
- Insurance for all passengers and final cleaning
- 10% discount for restaurant Lucin Kantun | Dubrovnik Restaurant & Bar | A perfect local feeling
Departure and return
- Departure Point: Rijeka Dubrovačka, Tenturija (Upon agreement, we may collect you on other locations)
- Departure Time: From 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point (or other location as per agreement with your skipper): Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- INFORMATION REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE BOOKING: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to unsuitable weather conditions, you’ll be offered an alternative date or a full refund option.