Instagram photo tour
Instagram photo tour
As we all know, Dubrovnik is one of the most Instagrammed places in whole world, not just Croatia. It’s no wonder: this city was absolutely beautiful for years before it met cult fandom thanks to its prominence in Game of Thrones.
Yes, Dubrovnik is crowded, and Croatia is very popular so, if you’re an ultra-dedicated Instagrammer (or just crowdo-phobic), perhaps consider the best photo from Dubrovnik done on the sea! You will get around at least five amazing locations that will give u breathtaking photos and ensure you crazy amount of likes.
Dubrovnik Walls are up to 82 feet high and date back to the 7th century. The Old Town and parts of the walls were added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in 1979. It’s clear to see why this is a treasured location, that you have never seen anything like this before.
Some of the Instagram-worthy shots include swimming near island Lokrum, amazing view on fort Lovrijenac, posing near spectacular rocks done by nature and standing at the entrance to Old Town.
Additionally, you can rent a local photographer if you want professional photos, we will be happy to suggest you who or do the whole contact and booking for you!
Exclusion: Your skipper is not a professional photographer
Included in price
- Private skipper and fuel
- Soft drinks on board (mineral water, juices, local beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Dubrovnik city area, please contact us directly for more info)
- Snorkeling equipment
- GO Pro camera
- Insurance for all passengers and final cleaning
- 10% discount for restaurant Lucin Kantun | Dubrovnik Restaurant & Bar | A perfect local feeling
Departure and return
- Departure Point: Rijeka Dubrovačka, Tenturija (Upon agreement, we may collect you on other locations)
- Departure Time: From 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point (or other location as per agreement with your skipper): Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- INFORMATION REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE BOOKING: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to unsuitable weather conditions, you’ll be offered an alternative date or a full refund option.